Not only will clean filters keep you air conditioner cooling better, but a clean filter also means that your machine will be efficient. Dirty filters can cost you money on your monthly electricity bills.
One of our favorite types of air conditioner filters are the EZ Flow air conditioner filters. These are also sold under the Flanders brand on places like Amazon.
Here are five reasons why you should use the EZ Flow air conditioner filters in your air conditioner or heater.
1) Durability – The Flanders PrecisionAire EZ Air Filter filters can last for up to a month even during the worst heat waves of summer. This means that you don’t have to go through the hassle of changing the filters any more than every four weeks. HVAC experts recommend that you change the filters at least this often during the summer months.
2) Cost – EZ Flow filters are budget friendly. You get a pack of 12 for under $20. It is hard to beat that deal. A 12-pack should get you through the entire year and ensure that you air conditioner and heater are running optimally year round.
3) Air Flow – These filters allow for maximum air flow. That is what you want. That will keep you cool during the dog days of summer. At the same time, however, the EZ Flow filters also do a fine job removing particles from the air. In particular, they clean out dust and lint.
4) Design – The design of these filters is tough. They come with a metal retainer which helps the filters keep their shape when you are replacing them in your ac unit.
5) Material – These filters are made of spun glass and do an excellent job filtering out any crud from the air.
Make sure you change your ac filters regularly this summer!