The optional heat strip provides 5600 BTUs of heat for all models except the high efficiency model. It can also fit comfortably in 14′ x 14″ openings. With Polar White shrouds, the manufacturer’s limited warranty is for a period of 2 years.
The Dometic Brisk Air II 15,000 BTU Rv Ac Complete ND System W/Heat is the most popular model.
The Brisk II features a smart design, with tighter specification allowances, and improved materials which provide maximum air flow and performance. There is an increase of 15% in the air flow of this RV A/C unit, which is the newest model, and is 19% lighter than older models. It therefore is the smallest 13.5K rooftop unit currently available.
- Installation and maintenance is relatively easy.
- High-performance motor and fan.
- Weight is reduced and the cooling performance is increased because of the EPP foam.
- Tolerances are tighter for improved fit and finish between the shroud and evaporator cover. For improved services access the press fit evaporator cover eliminates fasteners.
- The custom composite Korad shroud is laminated and therefore provides UV protection.
- The drain pan is 3-inch deep-drawn G 90 carbon steel and has a powder-coated finish to enable durability.
- Air openings are larger, allowing for improved flow of air and cooling performance.
- Roll formed edges.
- Strength is added by the enclosed wrap-around base pan and shroud, which also protects the coils.
- Movement of air is increased by the rounded edges.
- Fan motor sound dampening brackets cause reduction in noise and vibration.
- 13,500/15,000 BTUs
- 27 fan speed (KW)